Please click on the  TPA Practitioner Directory to Find a professional in your area.
If you are looking for a practitioner for Sound Sensitivity conditions like hyperacusis or misophonia, please look for a professional with a Fellow designation. 
If you would like additional information, please feel free to contact us by completing the form below.
Find A Practitioner

First Name*
Last Name*
Phone Number*
Email Address*
Zip Code *

* indicates required information

TPA respects you’re personal health information and complies with applicable laws regarding the use of such information.

By checking this box you acknowledge and agree that TPA and companies working with TPA, may use the information you’ve provided us, for market research purposes and/or to contact you via mail, telephone, in electronic format or otherwise, in the future about TPA products and services that TPA believes that may be of interest to you. Please see the most recent version of our privacy policy which may change from time to time. You can stop receiving communication from TPA or opt-out at any time by clicking here to unsubscribe.

Privacy Statement | Medical Disclaimer | Site Map